Kristijan Anton Kontarščak is an attorney-at-law and he also acts as an administrator in insolvency proceedings and compulsory liquidations. He has graduated from the Law Faculty of the University of Maribor and has been practicing law as an attorney since 1 June 2006. He is mainly engaged in the provision of legal services to companies and other business entities, predominantly in the fields of corporate law, commercial contract law, corporation tax law, labour law, competition law, securities market and insolvency law. He has extensive expertise and many years of experience predominantly in the field of corporate law; he has acquired such expertise and experience as a legal advisor in a financial holding, in a management company and as an attorney. He has participated in numerous complex projects in the field of corporate law. He regularly publishes professional articles in professional literature and is an author or a co-author of several professional manuals. He also lectures at seminars in the field of corporate law.
He has acquired professional working proficiency in the English language and limited working proficiency in the German and Croatian languages.
- graduated with honours from the Law Faculty of the University of Maribor
- finished a summer school of international commercial law at the Central European University, Budapest,
- passed the State Legal Exam,
- passed the exam for the administrator in the insolvency procedures and compulsory liquidations.
- several years of experience as a legal advisor to the management board in one of the largest management companies,
- several years of experience as a legal advisor in one of the largest financial holdings,
- completed numerous complex projects in the field of corporate and commercial law, such as mergers, divisions of companies, financial reorganisations, modifications of share capital, acquisitions of companies, takeovers and similar projects,
- author of numerous articles in the Finance newspaper and Pravna praksa (Legal practice) magazine
- occasionally lectures.